TechniArt Incorporated seeks an upbeat, skilled, and driven programmer to help expand our growing digital client services across the United States. We are a national omnichannel retailer who works with local utilities and energy efficiency programs to educate, engage, and sell energy-efficient products to their customers either through custom-built marketplaces, short-term promotional offers, or in-person “pop-up” events.
We seek a web developer with 3 to 5 years of experience to help improve our existing e-commerce operations and user experience and expand our business through devising custom solutions to client needs. The ideal candidate will be able to work in small cross-functional teams to identify solutions and execute with minimal supervision.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Experience in e-commerce UX/UI design (we use X-cart)
- Experience integrating APIs into applications
- Interesting in learning new languages and technologies
- Outstanding communication skills and a high degree of professionalism
- Exceptional project management skills
Desired Job Qualifications:
- Experience in e-commerce, software, marketing/advertising, or energy fields
- Experience in working with non-technical teams and translating into engineering requirements
- Some knowledge of PHP and MySQL database
- Willingness for occasional travel to company headquarters in Hartford
If you’re ready for a position that will launch you into a career in sustainability or clean energy, we're the right place for you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year