Primary focus of this position is contact tracing of employees following exposure. We have a team of experts who support our care team members by evaluating risk after exposure and informing work capacity. Do you have the skills to join our team of experts? Rotation in weekend coverage is part of this role.
- Position Summary
- The Occupational Health Nurse provides services including injury assessment, triage and case management, post-offer pre-employment nursing assessments, employee education, high quality cost-effective injury management, continuous process improvement, and regulatory compliance. Responsible for assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, implementation, documentation and evaluation of the effects of nursing care. As business need dictates, may perform some of the duties of the Employee Health Nurse.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Must earn 20 or more occupational health related continuing education hours per year.
- License/Certifications: Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Maine. Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN/S) highly preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years professional nursing experience with 3 or more years of occupational health nursing that includes occupational health case management, or equivalent experience.
- Must have the ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team and the ability to work independently and be self-directed.