Psychiatric Clinician/LCSW, LCPC - SIGN-ON BONUS!
Schedule: Regular Full-time
Restorative Health is seeking a full-time clinician (LCSW or LCPC) looking to work for a –group practice that offers great pay and benefits, flexible schedule, educational opportunities, and a small, personable working atmosphere.
To learn more about Restorative Health visit our website at
Don't miss out on this great opportunity-APPLY NOW!
Restorative Health is seeking a clinician (LCSW or LCPC) with training and experience in cognitive behavioral therapy and the treatment of mental health, addictions, co-occurring disorders with adolescents and/or adults and evidence-based treatment of children. This is an exciting opportunity for practitioners to work within a progressive mental health center at an intensity that fits within their existing schedules, as well as to professionally develop their knowledge and skills in CBT and other evidence-based models of care within an outcome-informed group practice. While a range of hours are available, we are particularly interested in those wishing to work in the early evenings. Ongoing professional development and clinical supervision will be provided.
·Active MaineLicensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) required.
· Ability to be flexible and exercise independent judgment.
· Demonstrates collegial and multi-disciplinary relationships along the treatment continuum.
· Experience with CBT preferred.
· Age based competency in children, adolescents, adults and geriatrics and required.
· Completes Healthstream mandatory education on a yearly basis.
· Attends all mandatory safety related education programs.
· Follows safety procedures to prevent injury to self and others.
· Refrains from the abuse of chemicals.
· Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
· Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner in the community.
· Maintains regulatory requirements, including Federal and State.
· Complies with all organizational policies regarding EMHS's Code of Conduct and ethical business practices.
· Visual acuity, color vision, hearing acuity, and tactile sensation are necessary to respond to patient response and requests.
· The ability to reach and stretch intermittently.
· Time may be spent sitting at a computer, collaborating with other healthcare team members.
· Standing and walking comprises some of the workday.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Share this job